Ledger’s Newest Addition to Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallets – Ledger Nano X
Ledger Nano X is the most recent cryptocurrency wallet on sale by fast-growing wallet creator –Ledger. Ledger has developed Nano X wallet. The company is based in Paris, France. Along with Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue, Ledger Nano X is Ledger’s latest addition to its family of cryptocurrency hardware wallets.
Initially, Ledger blue hardware wallet was an enterprise-grade device manufactured by French producer Ledger, a specialist in Crypto security. The company was established in the year 2014. Ledger has around 130 employees and was founded by cryptographic and technical security experts, and has sold about 1.5 million hardware wallets till date.
Back story of Ledger Nano X
- Nano X was launched in Las Vegas, during the Consumer Electronics Show in January. Currently, the wallet is swiftly gaining more importance as the most significant turning point for cryptocurrency users who want to claim easy access to their assets.
- Nano X wallet permits its users to keep a hundred different cryptocurrencies simultaneously and backs more than a hundred applications.
- One of the vital features of Nano X is it permits its users to access and spend their cryptocurrencies without breaking any security.
- Security is a vital feature when it comes to cryptocurrency hardware wallets. We can trust Nano X to provide reliable protection. Moreover, the user’s private keys are securely placed inside the device.
- Nano X provides a very high level of security and protection when compared with software wallets. This is because they give physical protection aspect to the transaction procedure, which will secure users from prospective risk.
- Nano X can be used to back up and restore access to user’s cryptocurrency if something happens by mistake to the user’s wallet.
Advantages of Ledger Nano X
- Compatibility with Mobile – which means the user can take Nano x wallet anywhere as it uses Bluetooth.
- Recognized and Secure – It is highly secured as it comes from Ledger, which is highly respected. The significant difference is that it has more features than Ledger Nano S.
- Reasonable price – Out of two Bluetooth mobile cold wallets which exist currently, Nano X is the cheaper of the two.
- Features – Nano X has additional storage capacity with higher grade screen, where it has a wide range of operations compared to its previous versions.
Disadvantage of Ledger Nano X
Expensive – Even though it is a bit expensive within its scope, Nano X is a bit costlier compared to older hardware wallets.
Ledger has made it simpler to easily access cryptocurrency funds from the mobile phone, making users link Nano X using Bluetooth. Every transaction is highly protected, and Nano X uses a technology similar, which is used to protect the chips which are found in passports and credit cards. If a user wants a hardware wallet which can store a large number of tokens or cryptocurrencies with the phone, then Ledger Nano X is the best. Moreover, the user experience in Ledger Nano X is straightforward and impressive!