There are different types of crypto wallets, including hardware, paper, web, mobile, etc. Each of them has its own peculiarities and benefits. However, here we will talk about light wallets, which make interaction with your crypto assets much easier. Let’s take a look at their most important features.
What are the advantages of light wallets?
Private keys are kept only by the owner
Keys are the most important thing when it comes to the storage of cryptocurrency. If you do not have your keys, you may consider not having your crypto either. Thus the most secure is to hold this information to yourself, without any intermediaries.
Do not require a lot of space
Light wallets do not download the whole blockchain, instead, they connect to a server with all the information needed. This also makes it possible to access your wallet from different devices.
What is SimpleHold?
We are excited to introduce a light SimpleHold Wallet created by the SimpleSwap team. SimpleHold is easy to use, even if you are a beginner in crypto. Here is what we offer:
- Support of a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, including BTC and ETH.
- Easy transfer from any other wallet. All you need to do is import your private keys.
- Support in four browsers: Chrome, Opers. Brave, Firefox. You can set up an extension on your device.
- No sign-up access or private data sharing. Your data stays with you.
- All the other advantages of a light crypto wallet.
- Easy access. All you need is an Internet connection.
SimpleHold provides a high level of safety and security, and this is our priority. According to SimpleHold, your private data will never enter our servers, it stays in the browser Local Storage encrypted only, and you are the only person who has complete control over the savings. SimpleHold also does not have any access to your private keys. It adds an extra layer of security, excluding the third party. However, the responsibility for keeping it safe lies on you.
SimpleHold is working to make your crypto experience simple. You are welcome to join and try it out.