Litecoin is still facing a lot of negative sentiments. On July 26, Litecoin was trading at 93.397 USD. Nevertheless, 25-days hence today, the altcoin has declined by a huge margin of 16.18%. Similarly, in the weekly trading, the crypto has gone down by 8.01% from the level of $85.143 on August 13. In intraday trading yesterday, the crypto had gained some strength. As it opened, the other day, at 72.84 USD and closed the intraday trading at 76.27 USD with a cumulative hike of 4.71%.
Litecoin Current Statistics (On August 19, at UTC 10:48):
- The trading price of Litecoin (LTC) was around $78.283.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00729348 BTC per chip.
- ROI of Litecoin is 1,713.05%
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the digital coin was 4,916,581,257 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 2,740,084,758 USD.
- Again, the total LTC chips circulating in the market, at the time of writing, was 63,067,056 LTC.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
The near term milestone for the crypto is $100. However, as per LTC Predictions, it seems that the crypto might trade around $150 in the long-term. For now, the immediate support for Litecoin is at 77.42 USD, and the resistance is at 80.3 USD.
As far as trends are concerned, the short term is bearish. The long and the medium terms are bullish, but a lot of work is needed to be done for that. Additionally, the Litecoin foundation needs to work on its fundamentals.