Only two of the top ten cryptocurrencies have outpaced Bitcoin in 2019 so far, and one of them is Litecoin.
Let’s compare the price of Litecoin over a period of 25-days. In that context, on July 19, it was trading at 101.773 USD. Today, the altcoin has declined by a huge margin of 15.37%. On a similar note, in the last 7-days of trading, Litecoin has gone down by 7.23% from the level of $92.884 on August 07. Yesterday’s trading to portrays a similar story where it opened at 89.70 USD and closed the intraday trading at 85.75 USD with a slight bounce-back of 4.41%.
Current Statistics of LTC (On August 13, at UTC 11:12):
- Litecoin price was trading around $86.127.
- Against BTC, the crypto was valued around 0.00761757
- With an ROI of 1,895.26%, the market rank of Litecoin is 5th in the list of top cryptocurrencies.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the Litecoin was 5,407,303,997 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 2,614,705,652 USD.
- Again, the total LTC coins circulating in the market was 63,027,443 LTC.
Litecoin Price Prediction & Conclusion:
Following the crypto market trend, Litecoin too has shown a bit of decline. Not to forget that it is inherently a strong crypto and with a dedicated user base and just needs a spark to fire its wagon of growth. For now, the immediate support is at 85.63 USD. Additionally, the resistance for the altcoin is at 89.37 USD.
The good news for Litecoin is coming in bits and pieces, and that’s with making it tough for the crypto to stand still. The altcoin had stooped to the level of $85 on yesterday, and no one is sure of the further movement of Litecoin, especially for the shorter span of time.