- Litecoin (LTC) is showing excellent growth in intraday value.
- The target remains unchanged at 150 USD.
There is always something scheduled for Litecoin (LTC), and this approach for the coin is earning huge dividends. The next halving is just 60 days away, and traders seem to be excited about this. Litecoin (LTC) has been making significant progress on the intraday values. The values have been inflated from 102 USD to 114 USD, and now it is roaming around 116 USD. This rise in the price has attracted many new investors and speculators to its arena. The daily volume also has climbed up to $5 billion, and the market cap has also gone above $7 billion. Some experts have predicted a super bullish period for the coin, but as per our prediction, after the consolidation, the coin is likely to roam around 150 USD to 155 USD price level. Let us look at the current details of the coin.
Litecoin Price Statistics-
- Litecoin (LTC) is ranked 4th in the global market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at 2,596.01%.
- A total of 62,129,451 LTC coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 08th June at 08:24 UTC stands at 7,181,429,679 USD.
- The value of each LTC coin stands at 116.72 USD and 0.01455250 BTC.
- The 24h volume at the same UTC stands at 5,057,224,005 USD.
Litecoin Price Comparison-
The lowest point of Litecoin (LTC) was in the month of December last year when the coin was being traded around 23 USD. After that, the coin has struggled a lot this year as well to touch the three-digit price. The highest growth was given by the April boom, but that was not a long-standing one. On 06th April a fall was recorded when the coin registered a fall of 27% in 23 days. And Litecoin (LTC) again gained momentum and grew by almost 50% to reach a three-digit price level. The market cap on 08th May was 4,575,415,039 USD, and the value of each coin was 73.93 USD. The current market cap and the value of each coin are respectively 56.95% and 57.87% more than the values of last month.
Litecoin Price Prediction-
As mentioned earlier, the medium-term is likely to be bullish. By the end of 2019, the coin may get as high as 150 USD.
Existing holders need to wait for the halving event, and the gain may be huge from that event. Buying fresh coins is also advised to hold at least until the end of this year.