As a follow-up to the recent Litecoin halving, the foundation has offered a discount of 15% on Litecoin Summit 2019 tickets, that will be held in Las Vegas. The offer is valid until Monday.
Current Statistics of Litecoin:
- Litecoin price is trading at $89.320.
- Against Bitcoin, the LTC coin was valued around 0.00749387
- With an ROI of 1,965.74%, the market rank of LTC is 5th in the crypto chart at present.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the LTC was 5,595,731,231 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 2,908,808,506 USD.
- Again, the total LTC coins circulating in the market was 62,998,568 LTC.
LTC to USD Price Comparison:
On July 15, the LTC price was trading at 88.574 USD. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the altcoin has shown a bit of strengthening of 0.84%. However, in a week of trading, the crypto has gone down by 5.07% from the level of $94.105 on August 03. The coin declined on yesterday as well, but the margin was relatively low. Yesterday, LTC opened at 90.91 USD and closed the intraday trading at 90.03 USD with a negligible slide of 0.97%.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
Making any long-term prediction at this level is difficult. However, once should expect a wholesome return once the market correction occurs. For LTC, the immediate support is at 88.447 USD. Additionally, the resistance for the altcoin is at 91.67 USD.
Although Litecoin is facing a bit of muddle at present, According to our experts and LTC Forecast, it will soon make a bounce back and will regain its earlier position. The short-term trend is bearish until any further movement toward the upper side. The long-term is still bullish.