The Litecoin Foundation has recently collaborated with Cobo Vault and launched a new Litecoin-branded Cobo Tablet. The tablet can be used to secure crypto on the user’s terms. The foundation aims to replace paper storage by launching this tab, as paper wallets need seed/recovery phrases for cryptos.
LTC Price Current Statistics:
- On July 09, at UTC 11:25, LTC to USD price was trading around $120.17.
- With a Return on Investment of 2,702.02%, the current market rank of Litecoin (LTC) is 4th in the crypto chart.
- Additionally, the market cap of the coin was 7,540,117,565 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 3,986,345,092 USD.
- Lastly, a total of 62,582,812 LTC coins were circulating in the market at the time of writing.
Litecoin Price Comparison:
In the period of 5-days, the coin has made a lot of variation. The coin the week on a high note on July 4 at $126.85. But the next day, stooped below by 7.52%. The coin followed this regressive trend for the next few days and finally shown some upward swing in the latter part on yesterday. In the second half on the previous day, the coin has shown a strengthening of 4.95 USD from the level of 119.961 USD and ended at 124.916 USD. However, today, Litecoin again fell but moving at a stable pace.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
As per our speculation, Litecoin might trade up to 200 USD by the end of 2019. As of now, there is an immediate resistance for the coin at $121.22 and a support level at $118.53.
The Litecoin Foundation is focused on strengthening the fundamentals of the coin. It is not an easy task for any altcoin to stay in the top five cryptos for so long without strong community support and backing from a team of dedicated developers. As far as trends are concerned, there is a bit of unpredictability in the short term.