- Litecoin gains 6.31% in 1 day and goes beyond 75 USD mark.
- The next resistance of the coin floats at 78 USD.
Litecoin has gained 6.31% over the last 24 hours and reached beyond 75 USD mark. The three major price swings have helped the coin to reach 76 USD from 71 USD in a matter of a few hours. The medium-term outlook of the coin seems bullish and the coin may soon find a price rally. Let us analyze the current details of the coin now.
Litecoin Price Statistics-
- Litecoin is currently ranked at 5th position in the market with an ROI of 1,684.42%.
- A total of 63,064,743 LTC coins are in the current supply.
- The market cap of Litecoin as on 19th August at 03:06 UTC stands at 4,849,724,544 USD.
- The value of the coin against USD and BTC stands at 76.27 USD and 0.00737697 BTC.
- The 24h volume stands at 2,724,798,622 USD.
LTC to USD Price Comparison-
Litecoin opened yesterday with a value around 73 USD and by 04:14 UTC, it was being traded at 71.48 USD, which is the lowest point of the day. From there the coin started gaining and reached 77.74 USD by 12:00 UTC. After a few hours of price correction, the coin again started strengthening and with the help of 2.48% hike in the value, it could reach 77.94 USD, which is the highest point of the coin of the day. From 16:49 UTC, the coin could maintain its value and from 21:18 UTC, the coin again took a dip and faced a cut of 2.12 USD to reach 75.86 USD. The current value of the coin is roaming around 76 USD.
Litecoin Price Prediction-
Litecoin has been under immense pressure during the last week and from the starting of this week, the coin has been able to fetch a good growth. It may soon go beyond 80 USD and the medium-term outlook of the coin seems bullish. The details of the next resistance and support levels are given below.
|1st Resistance||78.66333333 USD|
|2nd Resistance||81.05666667 USD|
|3rd Resistance||84.55333333 USD|
|1st Support Level||72.77333333 USD|
|2nd Support Level||69.27666667 USD|
|3rd Support Level||66.88333333 USD|