For all Litecoin miners out there, the crypto is going to be halved in 11 days. Few noteworthy facts regarding halvening are:
|Total Litecoin in circulation||62,839,275|
|Total Litecoins’ to ever be produced||84,000,000|
|Percentage of total Litecoins’ mined||74.81%|
|Total Litecoins’ left to be mined||21,160,725|
Litecoin Current Statistics (On July 25, at UTC 08:48):
- LTC vs. USD is trading around 94.56 USD.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto is valued at 0.0093343 BTC per chip.
- With an ROI of 2,094.96%, the current market rank of Litecoin (LTC) is 4th.
- Additionally, the market cap of the coin is 5,928,291,305 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 3,221,441,541 USD.
- Again, a total of 62,813,318 LTC chips were circulating in the market, at the time of writing.
LTC Price Comparison:
On June 30, Litecoin was valued around 126.819 USD. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the crypto is trading with a decline of 25.44%. Similarly, in a week of trading, the coin has gone down by 4.57% from the price mark of 99.156 USD on July 19. However, in an intraday movement yesterday, the crypto has shown some amount of strengthening. Yesterday, Litecoin opened, at 90.46 USD and with a bounce-back of 4.25%, it wrapped the day at 94.31 USD.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
Litecoin investors were in the sense of panic when the value of the coin stooped below 90 USD yesterday. The recent rally is expected to fetch some assurance regarding the returns. As per our LTC Forecast, the coin will move up from here. As of now, the immediate support for the crypto is at 89.5 USD. Additionally, the resistance lies at 97.77 USD.
As far as trends are concerned, the short-term trend in the altcoin is slightly bullish. However, in the long-term, Litecoin (LTC) will yield a good return for its loyalists.