The weekend ends on a high note for Litecoin as LTC coin remains to be trading above 100 USD mark however the question which pops up right after this is how sustainable this price value is going to be. Litecoin team is focusing on making upgrades in the platform, keeping the market interest alive in the Litecoin token. The recent partnerships, including the one with Travala.com, increase the mainstream adoption of Litecoin, and the demand will shoot up significantly as per the market records. Litecoin may have just found the master key to hold back and surpass its all-time high value of over USD 375 this year.
Litecoin Price Statistics:
Litecoin has not been disappointing as yet. The price movement of Litecoin (LTC) seems to have found a stronghold above 100 USD as the fall is not beyond $102 as shown in the graph below recorded on May 25, 2019, at 05:42:14 UTC.
- Litecoin is ranked at the 5th position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- The 24 h volume of the coin is noted to be $6,073,720,514
- The market cap is now over $6,358,323,144
- The circulating supply of the coin is noted at 61,925,126 LTC
- The price of the coin is recorded at 102 USD at the time of writing
- The value of LTC coin reached a high of over $104 in the last 7 days
- The coin value is overall up by almost 8.75% in the last 24 hours and continues with the pace
Litecoin is easily available on all the major crypto exchanges. The price movement in the volatile market is steady and paves the way for sustaining trends shortly. Buying LTC seems to be a good option as the prices will go up higher and can cross 150 USD mark in the next few months. The year will be closed at around $200 to $300.