After listing the Litecoin spot trading on BTSE.com last month, the trading platform listed LTC futures as well. There has been a surge in the demands of Litecoin after the 5th August mining reward halving. On top of that, the upcoming addition of Confidential Transactions through Mimblewimble and extension blocks is also pulling the crypto.
Current Statistics of Litecoin:
- LTC price was trading around $97.377.
- Against Bitcoin, the Litecoin was valued at 0.00800288 BTC per chip.
- With an ROI of 2,175.13%, the current market rank of Litecoin is 5th in the top cryptocurrencies.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the coin was 6,161,209,679 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 4,211,584,655 USD.
- Again, a total of 62,980,818 LTC chips were circulating in the market.
LTC to USD Price Comparison:
On July 12, the Litecoin price was trading at 102.767 USD. However, over a period of 25-days, the crypto has declined by a slight margin of 4.86%. Nevertheless, in a week of trading, the altcoin has shown a strengthening of 7.15% from the level of $90.864 on July 31. A similar trend continued yesterday as well where it opened at 93.09 USD and with a marginal hike of 4.03%, wrapped the day around 96.83 USD.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
LTC is strongly moving upwards at a stable pace. Not to forget that the digital currency traded around $105 mark on the previous day. As per our technical analysis and Litecoin Price Forecast, the coin will trade around $200 by the end of 2019. For now, the resistance for the crypto is at 103.92 USD. Additionally, the support for the altcoin is at 91.86 USD.
Litecoin Future’s listing in BTSE.com is good news for the crypto as it will help in strengthening the market grip of the crypto. At present, the trends in the altcoin are bullish, and one should expect a good return in the long term.