CoinFlip, an ATM vendor of cryptocurrencies, has recently sponsored for the 2019 Litecoin Summit. The summit was making a lot of noise in the crypto space and expected to make some good effect on the price of the altcoin.
Litecoin Current Statistics (On July 26th, at UTC 09:13):
- The price of Litecoin (LTC) against USD was around 92.897 USD.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00946393 BTC per chip.
- With an ROI of 2,053.45%, the coin is currently ranked at 4th position in the crypto market.
- Additionally, the market cap of the coin is 5,817,405,959 USD.
- On top of that, the last 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin is 2,517,974,607 USD.
- Again, a total of 62,826,518 LTC chips are circulating in the market, at the time of writing.
LTC to USD Comparison:
On July 01, Litecoin (LTC) was trading at 125.217 USD. 25-days hence, today, the altcoin is trading with a decline of 25.81%. Similarly, in the weekly trading duration, the altcoin has made a dip of 5.46% from the level of 98.249 USD on July 20. The intraday trading, however, was a bit stable where the crypto has made a marginal decline of 0.97% from the market price of 94.36 USD to the level of 93.45 USD.
Litecoin Price Prediction:
There was a strong movement in the coin the other day, but it faded away soon. However, the bull run in the crypto market will not fade away this soon. As per our LTC Predictions, the coin will trade around 150 USD to 200 USD by the end of 2019. But to achieve that mark, a strong bull run is required. As of now, the immediate support for the crypto is at 90 USD. Additionally, the resistance for the altcoin is at 95 USD.
The stability in Litecoin is a bit assuring for investors who were in the sense of panic when the price of crypto stooped below the 90 USD price mark. The news of the upcoming summit is spreading and might turn out to be a helpful one for a short bull-run to give the current trading a direction.