Metanyx Unites With AION Network to Provide Staking Pool
Recently, Metanyx combines with the AION network to offer its staking pool platform. It is announced that AION mainnet will upgrade to encourage the new Unity Consensus Algorithm. The Proof of Stake Delegation by Metanyx provides an opportunity for the voters to earn rewards by staking the tokens.
Unity Consensus is a special algorithm that helps in increasing the network throughput and improves security. In between PoW and PoS algorithms, the blocks will be generated. The PoS staking pool will be based on voting with the pseudo-random time between the blocks. It is hard to know which staking pool is qualified to sign the next block. On the other hand, PoW will be based on a lottery-type hash-solving problem. The difficulty will depend on the hash rate of the network. Unity has a mixture of Proof of Stake (PoS) and Proof of Work (PoW).
There are many benefits of Unity with the combination of the PoS and PoW.
- The Proof of Stake economic incentives boosts network security.
- It can adapt any network size as well as topology to distribute rewards equitably.
- Now, holders can easily participate in block production by staking.
There are many reasons to choose Metanyx for staking. Apart from that, Metanyx is a great block producer with excellent security and reliability.
- High Availability Infrastructure: Metanyx provides blocks with the help of a high availability platform. It provides N+1 architecture to the AION network for block production.
- Monitoring and Alerting: Metanyx monitors endpoints and gives alerts on nodes’ availability by using Google Stackdriver. It checks the real-time log data, processes it, and configures alert metrics. It offers reliable block production infrastructure to the voters to increase the return.
- Amity Testing: Metanyx is involved in testing the PoS Utility Consensus on the Amity testnet and keeps on producing reliable blocks. The voters will access the staking pool after the implementation of updates of Unity to AION mainnet.