MEW places itself as a competitor for SHIB and DOGE

Dubbed as cat in a dog’s world, the MEW token is poised to eventually dethrone the likes of Shiba Inu ($SHIB) and Dogecoin ($DOGE). The Solana cat meme coin has established itself as a competitor based on its characters, supporting characters, and storyline. The community believes that dog-themed tokens have largely dominated the meme coin segment; it is now time for a cat-themed token to rise to the top.

Given its current market cap ranking of 156th, it may require some time to complete. It is not out of the question, and hence, the speculation has triggered a discussion about the possibility of the same.

MEW is backed by two crucial factors: supply and collaboration with LOCUS Animation Studios. It has a limited supply of 88,888,888,888, out of which 90% has been burned and the remaining 10% has been airdropped to the Solana community. It is further supported by a DEX reliability score of 99/99, along with a verified contract that is not fagged as a honeypot.

A collaboration with LOCUS Animation Studios aims to expand the token’s reach and appeal beyond the cryptocurrency arena. MEW will achieve the objective by leveraging the animation studios’ animated storytelling and visual artistry.

Moreover, listings on numerous crypto exchange platforms support MEW. This includes KuCoin, HTX, OKX, Bybit, and Bitget, among others. The question is whether MEW will ever surpass DOGE and SHIB in the meme coin segment. It is plausible for the token value to mark that feat; however, the market cap could take some time.

The price of MEW has dropped by 8.87% in the last 24 hours to $0.004449. It is predicted to surge to $0.005716 in the next 5 days and $0.014326 in the next 30 days. The monthly surge will reflect a jump of 225.46% amid the volatility of 20.24% and the 14-day RSI of 61.02.

In a single day, SHIB has shed weight by 1.70%. It is now exchanging hands at $0.00002209. The market cap has dipped by 1.72%, but it still stands above $13 billion. Shiba Inu is next predicted to be valued at $0.00002790 and $0.00007004 in 5 days and 30 days, respectively. Shib Inu aims to dethrone Dogecoin from the top of the list.

DOGE has a market cap of more than $20 billion and a token value of $0.1398, down by 0.99% in the last 24 hours. Overall sentiments are bearish, as evidenced by the near-term predictions, which estimate the token to fall to around $0.136007 in the next 5 days and $0.117883 in the next 30 days.

Advertisement

MEW is still likely to inch closer to both meme coins, but the timeline could be stretched a little longer than expected.

Related Articles

Back to top button