- Second layer solution, called Tari, will help it in becoming a popular blockchain.
- Features like loyalty points, in-game items, and concert tickets will be available for rewarding, afterward.
Initially focused on privacy, Monero (XMR) is now moving toward another phase where programmers are more concerned about popularity and public appeal of the blockchain.
- According to TradingView.com, Monero Vs. USD value, on May 29 at, UTC 10:47, was at 94.286 USD.
- Against Bitcoin, XMR was trading at 0.01080775 BTC per chip.
- While the Market Cap of Monero was 1,587,976,738 USD, with an ROI of 3673.95%
- Its 24-hrs trading volume was 126,605,081 USD, having a total of 17,009,732 XMR chips in circulation.
- On May 04, Monero (XMR) was priced at 71.656 USD, but today after 25-days and followed by the market correction, it is trading with a cumulative hike of 31.58%.
XMR Past Statistics:
- All-Time High $495.84 USD (Jan 07, 2018)
- All Time Low $0.212967 USD (Jan 14, 2015)
- Yesterday’s High / Low $98.53 USD / $95.66 USD
- Yesterday’s Open / Close $97.90 USD / $96.06 USD
- Yesterday’s Change $-1.84 USD (-1.88%)
- Yesterday’s Volume $156,907,569 USD
Monero (XMR) Price Prediction:
Monero has faced the test of time and the only thing that drags it is scalability. However, it excels over its adversaries when it comes to anonymity and security. Monero is preferred crypto for a considerable chunk of investors when it comes to the middle and long term. For firms focused on privacy and controversial platforms like some of the websites on the darknet, Monero (XMR) is the obvious choice. As per our speculations, Monero will pass $200 USD mar by the end of 2019.