- Monero (XMR) can be bought from 10 crypto ATMs in Switzerland.
- RandomX update is making a lot of noise in cryptocurrency space.
Monero Price Current Statistics (On June 13, at UTC 08:31):
- The price of Monero (XMR) is 91.63 USD.
- At the same time, XMR price (BTC) was 0.01126082 BTC.
- Again, the Mcap of the altcoin was 1,555,801,226 USD.
- The 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 183,068,001 USD.
- With a return on investment of 3,591.18%, the total XMR chips, at the time of writing, were 17,038,794.
- On top of that, Monero (XMR) is currently at 13th place in altcoin rankings.
Monero Price Comparison:
On May 19, 25-days back, Monero (XMR) was trading at $86.77. However, today, the coin is trading with a substantial growth of 5.6%. The weekly chart also shows a bounce back of 7.88%, when compared to the price of coin 7-days back, which was 84.93 USD on June 06. Yesterday was also a good trading day for the coin, as it started trading at 86.66 USD and with an intraday hike of $3.47 USD (4.01%), Moreno wrapped the day up at 90.13 USD.
Monero Price Prediction:
As per our prediction, Monero (XMR) might touch the expected $100 mark in this bull run. However, there is a short term resistance at 95 USD, and a support level at $90.
In the new RandomX protocol, the chain will migrate toward the CPU based algorithm rather than GPU. With the deployment of new ATMs, it will allow users to complete basic cash transactions without the aid of a branch representative or teller. Further, any individual possessing a credit or debit card can access these ATMs.