The Monero Foundation has announced to launch a new Kastelo, an open hardware wallet, at Monero conference lately. The Monero Conference is happening at present, where a full house of distinguished speakers are explaining and elaborating issues related to cryptocurrencies including the basics of digital currencies, privacy & security, benefits of P2P payments, and limitations of conventional payment systems.
Monero Price Current Statistics:
- On June 23, at 08:24 UTC, Monero (XMR) is trading around 117.61 USD.
- At the same time, Monero price (BTC) is 0.01025228 BTC.
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the crypto altcoin was 1,990,850,105 USD.
- With an ROI of 4,618.03%, the 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 133,277,389 USD.
- At the time of writing, the total Monero (XMR) chips circulating in the market is 17,057,981 XMR.
- The altcoin is ranked at 13th place in the cryptocurrency market.
Monero Price Comparison:
On May 30, Monero (XMR) was trading at 92.036 USD. However, today after 25-days, the altcoin is trading with a hike of 27.78%. Similarly, in the weekly trading, the crypto has climbed up by a substantial margin of 17.82%, from the trading price of 98.703 USD on June 14.
Monero Price Prediction:
Monero (XMR) has surpassed our earlier short term prediction of $110 and moving further from here, as per Monero future, we expect the altcoin to cross the milestone of $120 in the near future. Additionally, our revised long term prediction for Monero is $200 by the end of 2019, which earlier was 150 USD.
The first Monero conference is live and running. Additionally, the altcoin is making a lot of noise. Bypassing all the previous expectations, the crypto seems to be all set to make a new all-time high. On top of that, the coin has climbed a level up in the cryptocurrency ranking as well.