- Monero’s XMR raises concerns for traders as the currency prices go further down
- Investors place all hopes in Monero’s partnership with Fortnite
Monero has remained in the focus of the cryptocurrency traders since its inception in 2014. Although a lot of currencies have claimed to provide complete anonymity in transactions, however, Monero continues to be the most effective for which it is being relied upon by major players in the market. The firm has also taken a different tour in partnerships by tapping the immense potential of the gaming community and collaborating with Fortnite professions having millions of followers. However, the price of the XMR coin is yet to amaze the traders. The current market number show a favorable picture, but the currency can definitely perform better for attracting mass adoption.
- Monero has secured 13th position in the global 100 cryptocurrencies list
- The ROI of the coin is 3,209.87%
- As on May 23, 2019, at 13:54:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin is noted at $1,397,180,973
- The price is now trading at $82.20 & 0.01083188 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now $540,970,321
- The circulating supply of the coin is the same as the total supply which is now 16,997,502 XMR
As on April 22, 2019, at 23:34:00 UTC, the Market Cap of the coin was noted at $1,165,790,459. The price was trading at $68.84 & 0.01284792 BTC. The 24 h volume is now $104,510,688. The value of the coin has shown an upward movement of 19% in the past 30 days, where the price peaked as high as $96.76 and dipped to almost $59.78. In the last 7 days, the highest price of the coin was noted at $92.42.
Monero Price Prediction Till 2022
Monero has recorded an all-time high value on January 7, 2018, at $495.84. The coin has been trading well in 2019 and approaching the $100 mark, but it is yet to cross it in order to come in the spotlight. Monero has been missing the mark by an inch or two, and the investors are becoming agitated with the same pattern. As per Monero price projection, the coin’s price should cross the $100 in the next few months, and it can reach up to $500 by the end of 2019, setting a new milestone for itself. In the next 3 years, Monero will surge up to $1000.
Monero is a promising cryptocurrency, and this is an ideal time for a long-term investment.