Monero (XMR) is now available on the Voyager trading app. Now any user can trade in XMR to USD and additionally 19 other crypto assets with the Voyager iOS app. An additional benefit is that the transaction is commission-free.
XMR Current Statistics:
Monero chart as on June 18, at UTC 11:14:
- The current trading price of Monero (XMR) is around 97.283 USD.
- At the same time, Monero price (BTC) is 0.01058318 BTC.
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the altcoin was 1,663,158,396 USD.
- With an ROI of 3,843.60%, the 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 216,717,879 USD.
- At the time of writing, the total Monero (XMR) chips circulating in the market were 17,048,655 XMR.
- Also, the altcoin is ranked at 13th place in the cryptocurrency market.
XMR Coin Comparison:
On May 21, Monero (XMR) was trading at $88.881. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the coin has shown a growth of 9.45%. Similarly, in the weekly chart, the crypto has moved up by 9.89%, from the trading price of 88.527 USD on June 11.
Monero Price Prediction:
Interestingly, the $100 mark is still a milestone for Monero (XMR). But if the bullish trend continues, which has diminished a bit today, the coin will surely cross the three-digit mark. On top of that, the support level of the digital coin is still around $95. As per our XMR Coin Price Prediction and analysis, Monero (XMR) may trade beyond 100 USD by the end of the year.
Although everything seems working fine in the market, one must remember that the cryptocurrency space is a volatile and unpredictable one. Yesterday, the market was on a high fly, but today the positive sentiment slowed down a bit. Nevertheless, going in for trading with a long-term perspective is a safe bet and will surely give good returns.