- New Monerujo v1.11.10 update for Monero core 0.14.1.0 is out. The new version is called “Boron Butterfly” which means “the latest sizzle”.
- Big names of the crypto space are joining the Monero Conference in Denver. One of those is MorphToken.
Current Statistics From Monero Chart:
- On June 21, at 05:17 UTC, the trading price of Monero (XMR) was at 108 USD.
- At the same time, Monero was trading at 0.01104099 BTC.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the XMR coin was 1,831,206,263 USD.
- With an ROI of 4,240.74%, the 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 177,500,894 USD.
- The total Monero (XMR) coins circulating in the market was 17,053,888 XMR.
XMR to USD Price Comparison:
On May 28, Monero (XMR) was trading at $93.816. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the coin is trading with a hike of 15.11%. Similarly, in the weekly chart, the crypto has climbed up by a margin of 16.45%, from the trading price of 91.859 USD on June 14.
Monero Price Prediction:
Yesterday, we made a prediction that Monero (XMR) will continue to strengthen and will touch $110. Interestingly, the coin has approached near to that milestone. Now our long term prediction for the altcoin is 150 USD by the end of the year.
There is continued strengthening in Monero. Besides crossing the 3-digit mark, XMR coin is swiftly moving toward the positive side. Additionally, the market capitalization, as well as the trading volume, is rapidly growing. Another noteworthy fact is, for any coin to survive in the utmost volatile crypto space, strong fundamentals and a dedicated community is required and that where Monero excels.