Monero Team has released a guide to generate a Trezor (model T) wallet v0.14.1.0 with the graphic user interface. Some important things that are covered in the conference are the state of privacy in the blockchain environment, merits and weaknesses of cryptocurrency projects, Government and Privacy, and the impact of privacy-oriented blockchains.
Current Statistics of XMR Coin:
- On July 04, at UTC 09:33, Monero is trading around $88.403.
- At the same time, Monero price (BTC) is 0.00756028 BTC.
- The current market capitalization of the altcoin is 1,515,782,904 USD.
- Monero is ranked at the 14th position in the crypto market.
- Along with that, the total Monero chips circulating in the market are 17,070,711 XMR.
- At the current trading price, the coin generates 3,489.51% Return on Investment.
- The 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 120,114,613 USD.
XMR to USD Price Comparison:
Let’s deep dive and analyze the price variation of Monero throughout 25-days. On June 09, the altcoin was trading around 82.519 USD. However, today, it is trading with a decline of 7.13%. Nevertheless, the weekly trading duration presents an alternate fact. In the last week of trading, the digital currency has gone down by 10.89%, from the market value of $99.216 on June 28. But yesterday was a relatively good trading day for the crypto, where it started the day at 86.24 USD and with a hike of 4.36%, wrapped the day up at 90.00 USD.
Monero Price Prediction:
According to our Monero Predictions, XMR once again will trade in 3-digit price mark soon and in the long-term might trade around $150. In the last 2-days, there was a bit of stability in the altcoin, and it has shown some strengthening. At the current level, the crypto has immediate support level at $86.67 and the resistance level at $92.69.
In spite of the launch of the new Voyager and Trezor Wallet, nothing seems to be moving for Monero. Although the coin has shown a bit of stability in the last few days. As far as trends are concerned, we would suggest buying in the short term. It might sound like a bizarre idea at this moment, but any upward swing in the market will give a good return for risk-taking investors.