In the Monero Conference 2019, the speakers, in conjugation with a panel from Zcash Conference, discussed on the issue of the regulatory requirements for privacy-focused cryptocurrencies. Additionally, in a delightful turn of events, the Guarda Wallet team announced that they will now be supporting both $ZEC and $XMR communities.
XMR Coin Price Current Statistics:
- On June 24, at UTC 09:13, XMR vs. USD was trading around 116.46 USD.
- At the same time, Monero vs. Bitcoin was trading at 0.01069162 BTC.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the XMR coin was 1,981,033,725 USD.
- With an ROI of 4,594.21%, the 24-hr trading volume in Monero was 140,507,142 USD.
- At the time of writing, the total Monero (XMR) chips circulating in the market was 17,059,977 XMR.
XMR to USD Price Comparison:
Let’s compare the current Monero price with the 25-day’s back price. On May 31, Monero was trading at 92.602 USD. However, today, the altcoin is trading with a hike of 25.76%. Similarly, in the weekly chart, the crypto has climbed up by a substantial margin of 17.61%, from the trading price of USD on June 18.
Monero Price Prediction:
Monero (XMR) is moving steadily toward the next milestone of $120. As of now, According to our XMR Prediction for Monero is $200 by the end of 2019. The altcoin has support levels 109.69 USD, 104.66 USD, and 100.15 USD. At the same time, the resistances for the coin are at 119.23 USD, 123.74 USD and 128.77 USD.
With the completion of Monero Conference 2019, the altcoin is hoping for some positive outcome in the future. It will be interesting to look at the action in the altcoin now. The positive or negative outcome of the conference will reflect on the variation in the price of Monero (XMR).