There is a scant of good news for traders as Monero (XMR) is now live, to be traded on Voyager app. Not to forget that XMR is a decentralized currency with an emphasis on privacy. Additionally, there is no need for a third party while trading in Monero.
Current Statistics of XMR Coin (On July 03, at UTC 08:55):
- Monero (XMR) is currently trading around $87.656.
- At the same time, Monero price (BTC) is trading at 0.00788091 BTC.
- On top of that, the market capitalization of the altcoin was 1,512,709,483 USD.
- At the same time, the market ranking of the crypto was 14th, and along with that, the total Monero chips circulating in the market was 17,070,711 XMR.
- Additionally, the return on investment in the altcoin was 3,482.23%.
- The 24-hrs trading volume in Monero (XMR) was 134,649,037 USD.
XMR to USD Price Comparison:
Let’s have a look at the variation in the price of Monero over a period of 25-days. On June 08, the coin was trading around 88.123 USD. However, in comparison to that price, Monero has shown almost a flat movement. And today it is trading with a marginal decline of 0.5%. Nevertheless, weekly trading presents a contradictory story. In the last 7-days of trading, the Monero has gone down by 15.9%, from the market value of $104.186 on June 27.
Monero Price Prediction:
As per our prediction, Monero (XMR), in the long-term, might trade around $150 by the end of the year. Although there is a bit of slowdown in the market, and the coin has lost a lot of value in the last one week, there is a slight strengthening today. As of now, the crypto has immediate support at $82.57 and the resistance level at $89.39.
Monero Team is hoping for an increase in market cap and trading volume with the launch of the new app. We are not sure of the reason, but both the parameters have seen a bit of rising today. However, the market movement is not supporting the altcoin. As far as trends are concerned, the long-term seems to be slightly bullish, but remember the fact that only a handful of traders’ stores Monero.