- Xmrig 2.16.0-beta update rolled out with RandomX.
- The update will include a CPU and Proxy server as well.
XMR Current Statistics:
- On June 25, at UTC 12:17, XMR price was trading around 117.050 USD.
- At the same time, Monero vs. Bitcoin was trading at 0.01027999 BTC.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the XMR coin was 1,997,161,280 USD.
- With an ROI of 4,631.86%, the 24-hour trading volume in Monero was 142,381,278 USD.
- The total Monero coins circulating in the market was 17,062,025 XMR.
XMR Coin Comparison:
Let’s compare the current price of Monero (XMR) with the price of the altcoin 25-day’s back. On June 01, Monero (XMR) was trading at 92.783 USD. However, today, the altcoin is trading with a hike of 26.15%. Similarly, in the weekly Monero chart, the crypto has climbed up by a huge margin of 13.48%, from the trading price of USD on June 19.
Monero Price Prediction:
As of now, our long term prediction for Monero to be trading around $200 by the end of the year. The altcoin is all set to surpass the short term milestone of $120.
Today, when most of the market is showing a bearish trend, Monero has maintained a steady movement toward the positive side. Not to forget that Monero’s security and privacy is the USP, but it is more of a transactional kind of cryptocurrency. With the passage of time, Monero will have to face a lot of competition, as a number of newer coins are now moving toward a privacy-centric chain and are competing in the privacy space.