- Ledger Nano X support is now available on Monero Chain. At present a CLI version is available for download, GUI support will be released soon.
- Additionally, the CLI wallet has Tor and I2P integration for better anonymity and security.
Current Statistics of XMR coin (On June 20, at UTC 11:37):
- The trading XMR to USD price is $101.26.
- At the same time, Monero price against BTC is valued at 0.01105629 BTC.
- Additionally, the Market Cap of the crypto altcoin was 1,731,228,913 USD.
- With an ROI of 4,004.07%, the 24-hrs trading volume of XMR coin was 161,096,398 USD.
- At the time of writing, the total Monero coins circulating in the market were 17,052,548 XMR.
- On top of that, the altcoin is ranked at 14th place in the cryptocurrency market.
Price Comparison of XMR:
On May 27, Monero was trading at $97.058. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the coin has shown a growth of 3.77%. Similarly, in the weekly chart, the crypto has moved up by a substantial margin of 11.92%, from the trading price of 90 USD on June 13. Unlike many other cryptos, XMR has performed well in the previous day trading.
Monero Price Prediction:
Interestingly, Monero has crossed the $100 mark, as expected and is now moving toward $110 milestone. The support levels for the digital coin are at $96.996, $ 90.933 and $89.213. Again the resistance levels for the coin are at $103.006, $105.603 and $113.386.
Amidst the announcement of first Monero Conference, the altcoin has crossed the 3-digit mark and moving rapidly toward an all-time high for 2019. There is a slight slowdown in the market, but Monero seems to be unaffected. Additionally, as per the expert’s XMR Price Forecast, the coin has strong fundamentals and is expected to give a good return in the long as well as short term.