MoneyLIVE Summit 2022: Returns in-person Next March, Featuring an All-star Speaker Line-up
MarketforceLive is delighted to announce the return of MoneyLIVE Summit 2022, taking place on March 28-29, at the QEII Centre, London.
MoneyLIVE Summit is without a doubt the most senior banking and payments event on the market making it the ultimate destination for those passionate about transforming the industry. The summit is where collaboration is celebrated, views are challenged and visionary ideas come alive.
Join 500+ of your peers across two days packed with CEO keynotes, interactive workshops, and an after-party to remember—now that’s time well spent.
- Nik Storonsky, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Revolut
- Nuno Matos, Chief Executive Officer, Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC
- Mikael Sorensen, Chief Executive Officer, Handelsbanken UK
- Clare Tracey, Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer, Nationwide Building Society
- Peio Belausteguigoitia, Head of BBVA Spain, BBVA
- Marion King, Group Director of Payments, NatWest
Be part of conversations that make a real difference, refresh your perspective and make your mark on industry transformation this season.
Get your tickets online today >>> https://bit.ly/3syRbCb