MyDappWallet Launches the First FIAT/crypto and crypto/FIAT Wallet with on-and-off-ramp Seamless Payments

  • MyDappWallet users will have access to 1-click FIAT payment by bank transfer/credit card for crypto services. 
  • MyDappWallet supports businesses such as DAPPs, DeFis, and NFTs with seamless automatic exchange of FIAT to crypto via background processes.
  • Service provided by MyDappWallet supports direct FIAT-crypto and crypto-FIAT on-and-off-ramp payments.
  • The solution is targeted to business to business (B2B)

MyDappWallet, the London-based fintech, is offering its payments solution for the cryptocurrency industry. It was announced today that MyDappwallet would launch the first industry-first fiat on-ramp into the Ethereum ecosystem. The wallet will also be adapted to any blockchain such as Cardano, Hedera, Flow, or currencies such as AXS, FUSD, and any other.

MyDappWallet has developed a unique FIAT/crypto and crypto/FIAT on-and-off-ramp solution that revolutionizes crypto payments for non-crypto users: from now any DAPP, DeFi, or NFT can adapt MyDappWallet to its payment system and finally start promotion of their services among traditional fiat payment users, enabling them to avoid the long and complicated procedure of buying crypto, setting up any wallet and paying for blockchain-based service. 

The MyDappWallet solution for FIAT and cryptocurrencies will allow all major payment methods, including bank transfers, debit/credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Skrill or Wise. MyDappwallet also supports the use of cryptocurrencies bought in any other way and sent to the MyDappWallet account.

To lower transaction costs and increase its speed, the next step of development for MyDappWallet will be stablecoin based on partner blockchain technology.

Because the offer of MyDappWallet is dedicated not only to crypto businesses like NFT games and traditional financial companies such as banks, KYC verification will also be supported. 

Konrad Banasiak, co-founder and CTO of MyDappWallet, said that I had heard it a few times from my friends: How do I buy an NFT. So, I explained: 1) buy crypto on the exchange, 2) send it to the wallet, 3) connect the wallet with the platform 4) buy the NFT you want. The reaction was always the same: Oh my Gosh! So I realized that they need a simple and easy 1-click payment procedure. So we have it now.

Thomas Nowakowski, co-founder, and CEO of MyDappWallet, added that all DAPPs are priced in crypto, but only 1% of the World’s population have crypto wallets. Our technology enables DAPPs to reach also the other 99%! Superior DAPPs mean improved efficiency and the creation of wealth. That is why we are sure that MyDappWallet will catalyze the growth of the blockchain market by dynamically increasing its commercial turnover: because by proving access to superior technologies to the general public, we improve consumers’ access to new and improved services worldwide.

About MyDappWallet

MyDappWallet Ltd. is the London-based fintech company offering seamless FIAT-crypto and crypto-FIAT on-and-off-ramp payments. The team behind the company comprises serial entrepreneurs, experienced engineers, and a management team.

For more information, visit the MyDappWallet website (

Roxanne Williams

Roxanne Williams has recently joined as a market reporter for CryptoNewsZ - the 24/7 crypto news site, where she produces recent stories, technical analysis and price updates on world's leading cryptocurrencies.

Related Articles

Back to top button