NEM Price Analysis: NEM (XEM) Coin Resumes To A Downward Trend Amidst Market Changes
- NEM signs MoU with SFII to promote blockchain based initiatives across industries
- XEM price fall down by 8% in the last 20 days
NEM has been leaving no stone unturned in promoting blockchain in the mainstream industries, and now it has signed MoU with The State Finance Institution for Innovations (SFII) to promote the usage of blockchain technology in education and business ventures. The XEM coin has been performing better in 2019 with the price surging as high as $0.11, but the investors now expect the coin to stop playing hide and seek and show a continuous uptrend for at least a week. The current market data looks good.
NEM Coin Statistics:
In the last 20 days, the price of XEM coin has shown a downtrend of over 8% falling from a value of $0.092 to its current value at $0.084 noted on June 4, 2019, at 09:18:16 UTC.
- The price of NEM coin is currently trading at $0.084 and 0.00001066 BTC
- The 24 h volume is noted at $34,690,942
- The market cap of the NEM coin has now reached $759,329,425
- The ROI of XEM coin is recorded at >9000%
- The circulating supply of the coin has reached over 8,999,999,999 XEM
XEM Coin Comparison
In the last 30 days, XEM has shown a tremendous upward surge where the price peaked to over $0.11, and it has again sliding downwards. There has been a steep fall in the coin value in the past 24 hours from $0.096 to $0.081. The traders and users hope that this time it won’t go further below the $0.08 value.
NEM Price Prediction:
NEM coin has shown a mixed trend of ups and downs since the beginning of 2019, but during mid-May, the price of the coin shot up to over $0.11. With the new announcements and partnerships, the price of XEM coin can reach up to $1 by the end of 2019 and will cross the $5 mark in the next 2 years, according to NEM price prediction.
XEM coin is a futuristic currency and has been known for its drastic price movements. It is a good investment at this point.