NEM (XEM) blockchain is now running new Catapult roadmap and the foundation is working hard to support the new and updated core. Additionally, the friendly Capital Investment vehicle is now supporting the NEM Blockchain and is open for investment proposals.
NEM Price Current Statistics (On June 16, at UTC 04:57):
- NEM (XEM) is ranked at 20th place in the cryptocurrency chart.
- With an ROI of more than 9000%, the overall market capitalization of the crypto is 773,880,463 USD.
- Having a total of 8,999,999,999 XEM coins in circulation, NEM was valued at 0.0861817 USD.
- Again, NEM was trading around 0.00000956 BTC per chip.
- The 24-hour trading volume of the altcoin was 23,719,502 USD.
NEM Price Comparison:
For a better understanding of variation in the price of NEM, let’s compare the price throughout the last 25-days. In that context, on May 19, NEM was priced at USD 0.09362913. However, today the coin is trading with a hike of 7.65%. Similarly, in the weekly chart, the crypto has shown a growth of about 6.92%, from the market price of 0.08069 USD on June 09.
NEM Price Prediction:
Risk management and low cost of the transaction are the important parameters where NEM (XEM) leave others far behind. As per our prediction, the altcoin might trade around 0.5 USD by the end of 2019. Additionally, the short term target for the coin is $0.1, and the support for the coin is at 0.08 USD.
Over a period of time, NEM has made new ventures in the relatively newer and un-orthodox market. One of the latest examples is Cerebral Fix gaming studio using NEM blockchain technology for developing their web and mobile games. There is a huge potential for upward movement in the coin and NEM might stand out to be one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies of 2019.