- XEM coin to bounce back higher and sooner
- XEM drops to $0.081 after peaking to $0.088 over the weekend
XEM may have got a little derailed but the currency is not losing the surge still and keeps recording a high of above $0.090 almost every week. Currently, NEM is moving a little slowly and maintaining downward movement, but this is going to change very soon. The current market performance is good but can be better.
NEM Price Statistics:
As on June 10, 2019, at 10:44:52 UTC, the price of NEM coin is noted at $0.081 and moving in the upward direction again after the coin value dropped from $0.088 to the current price in the last two days. In the past five days, there has been an uptrend of over 2%, and there are better chances that the coin jumps up to a constant surge in the coming days.
- Currently, the price of XEM coin is noted at $0.081
- The 24 h volume of the coin is now $27,152,921
- The market cap of the coin stands at $749,349,291
- The ROI stands at over >9000%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 8,999,999,999 XEM
NEM coin is one of the high performing assets, and with the NEM’s plans to promote digitized and blockchain based payment options, the usability of the XEM may increase manifold in the coming days.
NEM Price Prediction:
In the next few days, if NEM coin is able to break the deadlock of $0.088 and emerge out of it to cross the $0.11 mark again, it may jump up to $0.9 by the end of 2019.
According to XEM price prediction, the price is currently low, but the future is definitely bright, and hence this is a good time for long term investments in the XEM coin.