- NEO price movement indicates better days in the future.
- The coin holds a high prospect of bringing the price rally soon.
NEO is among the few cryptocurrencies in the market today, which is dealing with profit. The intraday traders are expected to close with a happy note. The prospects of the coin are bright, and the traders should cash the same.
To understand the momentum of the coin more deeply, let’s have a look at the intraday chart.
Current Statistics of NEO:
The chart is taken from Trading View on 25th August 2019, at 06:59:37 UTC for price analysis.
Yesterday, the coin opened at $9.93. The coin started moving up. However, there was a fall noted around 09:00 UTC. The price changed from $9.9 to $9.5. The regression marked was of 3.84%. Gradually, the coin started moving up. There was a major escalation in the coin at 20:38 UTC. The price jumped from $9.9 to $10.34. The progression was of 3.92%. The coin closed at $10.17. The intraday progression was of 2.33%. Today, the coin opened with a slight drop. The price counters changed from $10.17 to $9.97 by 1.96%. The rest of the day holds not much hope, but the coin is expected to close the day with a minimal loss.
Summary of NEO to USD:
- The current trading price of the coin is at $9.94.
- The coin is at the 20th rank in the crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) is marked as 5376.93%.
- The market cap is noted as $701,134,765.
- The circulating supply of the coin is at 70,538,831 NEO.
- The 24hr volume is marked as $252,982,168.
NEO Price Prediction and Conclusion:
NEO has reflected a pretty impressive price movement in the past couple of days. There were some pull-backs, but the coin struggled and made it to the top. We are quite positive that the future with the coin would be a profitable deal.
The coin is anticipated to close the year around $20 USD. However, the anticipation is highly astronomical. We would suggest to dig in for a long period of time to register a colossal profit.