- NEO is now listed on the Monarch wallet which brings it more closer to the users
- NEO may rise up to $12 by the next week
NEO has been performing slowly since the beginning of this month and as we approach the mid, NEO may recover from these slow trends and may rise up to $12 by the next week. The current market performance of the coin can improve as time progresses. NEO has recently been included in the Monarch wallet, which may increase coin adoption drastically.
NEO is now accepted on Monarch Wallet! Check out the details here: https://t.co/etMGSJ5dsP
— Neo Smart Economy (@NEO_Blockchain) August 10, 2019
NEO Price Statistics:
As observed on August 10, 2019, at 07:51:45 UTC, the price of NEO token has surged from $10.80 to its current value at $10.85, showing over 0.4% uptrend. Yesterday, around evening, NEO token moved to $10.17 but then suddenly started moving upwards and reached as high as $11.30 showing over 11% surge. It has declined since then but may pick up the pace soon.
- The current trading price of NEO token is noted to be $10.85 and 0.00091749 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $766,129,454
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $295,365,256
- The circulating supply of the coin is 70,538,831 NEO
- The ROI of NEO token stands at 5,924.91%
The highest recorded value for NEO token yesterday was $10.88. It may start trading around $12 by the next week.
NEO Price Prediction:
NEO has moved upwards since the beginning of the year and is expected to cross $25 target before the year ends. The current slow period may not last long now as NEO crosses $20 target by the end of the next month. It may start trading between $15 and $20 by the end of this month due to increased measures on making it more accessible.
NEO token is profitable crypto and may start giving good gains once the coin crosses $15 target. Planned investments now may yield great results in the long-term.