- NEO embarks a slight fall on the intraday price chart.
- The future of the NEO could be flourishing.
NEO experienced a heavy fall in the price from the beginning of the week. The coin fell tremendously and wasn’t showing any sign of recovery. Well, the intraday chart is reflecting a slight improvement in the percentage of fall in the NEO price. The marginal improvement in the coin is indicating towards a better future. We are expecting that the coin would soon embark price surge.
NEO to USD Price Comparison:
Yesterday, the NEO coin opened at $9.9. The coin immediately fell to $9.47 by 4%. NEO price escalated to $9.69 by 2.26% from $9.47. Further, the coin climbed by 3.42% as the price changed from $9.65 to $9.98. The intraday loss in the coin was about 0.58%. The coin closed at $9.85. Today, the coin is keeping it tight around $9.8. There not much movement in the NEO price.
Current Statistics of NEO:
- NEO price is at 9.82 USD.
- ROI (Return on Investment) is at 5290.07%.
- The 24-hour volume is marked as 263,036,024 USD.
- The Market Cap is noted as 690,014,608 USD.
- Circulating Supply has 70,538,831 NEO.
NEO Price Prediction and Conclusion:
NEO is currently dealing at $9.82. A few days back, the coin was in double-digit. The traders had high hopes from the coin, but the week took all the expectations away. We are quite positive that the coming week would bring some good news for the NEO coin. The traders interested in the coin should plan for a short-term investment with NEO.