- NEO maintains a steady trend since past 7 days moving between $10 and $13
- NEO may rise up to $14 by the end of this week
NEO has been a highly reliable and the most counted upon currencies in the current times. The coin has time and again given good returns to the investors and spearheaded in the direction of growth. It may soon rise up to $14 by the end of this week and head towards a better target in the next few weeks. The current market performance also indicates towards progressive trends ahead.
NEO Price Statistics:
Within the last one day, NEO token has shown a downtrend of over 10% dipping from $13.08 to its current value at $11.67 as on July 23, 2019 at 06:20:23 UTC. The coin moved around $13 for the most part of yesterday but started falling steeply post noon and today started trading at $11.97. Further, it had a declining trend until the time of penning down. To get a clear idea about the neo future price, let’s have a quick look at the NEO Price Chart by TradingView.
- The current trading price of NEO token is noted to be $11.67 and 0.00114934 BTC
- The market cap is now $822,091,196
- The 24h volume has reached $336,469,988
- The circulating supply of the coin is 70,538,831 NEO
- The ROI now stands at 6,387.79%
Yesterday, NEO closed at $12.08 and has declined since then but the coin may pick up pace in the later half of the day to close around the same value again.
NEO Price Prediction:
NEO may cross $20 mark by the first week of next month but the coin needs to pick up pace now in order to make this possible. It is expected to trade around $20 to $25 by the end of the year.
This is a good time to plan huge investments in the NEO token as once the coin starts going bullish there is no looking back. The returns are bountiful.