- NEO price moves past $15 after days of sluggish trends
- NEO may surge up to $17 by the end of next week
NEO has been a high performing asset since the beginning of this year and has time and again proved its worth to the traders as well as long-term investors. The firm likes to position itself as the future of the smart economy, and it seems to be resonating with the crypto enthusiasts who believe that the current market performance of the NEO coin is going to get better soon.
NEO to USD Price Comparison:
NEO has shown an uptrend of over 4% in the last one day rising from $14.4363 to its current value at $15.0586 as on July 13, 2019, at 05:37:23 UTC. The coin started the day yesterday trading at $14.4363 and dipped as low as $14.3009 before it started surging steeply to reach $15.62.
- The NEO coin price is noted to be $15.0586 and 0.00129412
- The Market Cap of the NEO coin has reached $1,063,304,046
- The 24-hour volume has been $451,762,836
- The ROI of the coin stands at 8,183.42%
- The circulating supply has been 70,538,831 NEO
NEO closed the yesterday trading at $15.40 and has recorded a slight dip since then in the value, but it may rise up again to cross $15.50 by the end of the day.
NEO Price Prediction & Conclusion:
NEO may cross $16 by the end of next week and start trading above $18 by the end of this month. All that is needed from NEO now by the traders and investors is to maintain a steady upward surge and move past $20 soon.
This is a good time to invest in NEO and plan long-term gains which the coin can provide.