- NEO releases a monthly report of July focusing on an increase in community
- NEO may cross $20 by the end of this month
NEO has been highly reliable crypto since the beginning, and it is constantly pushing through the boundaries to remain profitable even at the slightest chance of surge. The coin has finally crossed $12 target and may start trading above $15 by the end of this week. The current market performance of the coin points towards rising trends.
— Neo Smart Economy (@NEO_Blockchain) August 2, 2019
NEO Price Statistics:
As noticed on August 5, 2019, at 01:16:08 UTC, NEO token is trading at $12.16 and is rising upwards. The coin was trading at $12.29 yesterday and has recorded a downtrend of over 1% since then falling from $12.29 to its current value but it may surge again very soon and may cross $12.50 target by the end of today. To know more about such related forecast updates, visit our forecast section.
- The price of NEO token is now $12.16 and 0.00109205 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is noted to be $857,750,870
- The 24 h volume is now $259,953,856
- The ROI of the coin is 6,600.98%
- The circulating supply is noted to be 70,538,831 NEO
NEO was trading at $11.76 yesterday around late night, but then it surged steeply and reached as high as $12.21 at the beginning of the day.
NEO Price Prediction:
NEO may rise back again to reach up to $12.50 by the end of today, and it may cross $15 by the end of this week if it continues to move at the same pace. It may take the entire month for the coin to cross $20, but after that, NEO may go all bullish and head towards bigger targets. NEO may end the year trading between $50 and $100.
This is a good time to plan long term investments in NEO token and save for future benefits.