- Neo aims at providing an alternate method of economy management.
- Currently, NEO’s price is 14 USD.
China has the biggest cryptocurrency market, and NEO is its own product. On top of that, it has backing from the Chinese government. In that case, nothing seems to be going against the altcoin. Now, let’s have a look at the charts of the coin.
Neo Price Current Statistics:
- Today, at UTC 10:16, the market ranking of NEO is 19th, with an ROI of 7637.5%,
- At the same time, the Market cap of the altcoin was around 912,746,181 USD.
- Additionally, the last 24-hrs volume of the cryptocurrency is 608,459,396 USD,
- Along with that, a total of 65,000,000 NEO chips were circulating in the market.
- Against Bitcoin, the coin was valued around 0.00161567 BTC per chip.
Neo Price Comparison:
As on May 08, the price of NEO was 9.28 USD; henceforth, its price hiked by a substantial amount by nearly 50.8%. As can be observed from the chart, the bearish trend of April has not affected NEO that much. For most of April, the coin was in the green zone, though there was a little bit of slow down. Nevertheless, a recession followed in it as well, and for a brief period of time, the altcoin went into the red zone. But it bounced back again with a stronger bull run.
Neo Price Prediction:
There is no denial in the fact that there is a sense of favoritism among investors when it comes to NEO. Although, the cryptocurrency space is a volatile one and predictions turned out to be the opposite time and again. For NEO, one thing is certain that it will be in demand. As per our speculation, there is a short term resistance at the $15 and $ 17 levels. Additionally, there is a support level at $12. Moreover, if the bullish run stays on, the coin will trade around 20 USD by the end of June. Although long term predictions are bullish, there might be some corrections in the way.
If you look closely at the market sentiments regarding NEO, several elements are working in favor of NEO. Few of them are state of the art technology, customer support, Initial coin offerings, and growing day-by-day popularity. NEO has filled the wallets of investors in the past and is going to do so in the future as well.