Blockchain technology has influenced several mainstream industries, real estate being one of them. The technology has helped ventures maintain systematic records and simplify cross-border transactions. Moreover, it is revolutionizing crucial activities like sales, lease, purchase, and transaction management.
As the technology has proved to be a game-changer, many experts speculate about its future in the industry. Blackarrow has already conducted several events on the topic, and the venture is conducting another one shortly.
The upcoming Blockchain Event will be in the form of a virtual conference where real estate and blockchain experts will participate from all over the world. The event will see these experts sharing their opinions about blockchain’s future role in the real estate space.
Moreover, the event will shed light on topics like:
- Blockchain benefits and opportunities
- Enabling efficient processing of payments and financing
- Transparency in property title management
- Reliable connectivity between buyers and sellers
- Tamper-proof contracts management and record-keeping
- Tokenization of real estate assets, best practices, and experiences
- Due diligence and financial evaluation process managing the logistic and supply chain
- Challenges of using blockchain technology in the real estate sector
The event will be active for two days starting from September 8th. Names like Blockhainmedia.id, News Affinity, Bravenewcoin.com, the Cryptonomist, etc., will cover the event. Moreover, it will include experts like:
- Dr. Naseem Naqvi (President of the British Blockchain Association)
- Piper Moretti (Chief Executive Officer of the Crypto Realty Group)
- Baxter Hines (CIO and CFA of the Honeycomb Digital Investments)
- Michael Flight (Chief Executive Officer of Liberty Real Estate Fund)
- Amit Puri (Vice President of the DAMAC Group’s Leasing department)
- Farook Mahmood (Managing Director and Chairman of the Silverline Group)
- Claus Skaaning (Chief Executive Officer of DigiShares)
- Todd Miller (Vice President of ChromaWay USA’s Biz and Partnership Development)
Several other experts will join the event to discuss blockchain’s future in the industry. With such names sharing their insights, the conference is bound to render a quality assessment of the space.