Nothing, the well-known phone maker recently announced airdropping Black Dot NFTs. The venture tweeted about the airdrop, which will only be available for its community investors.
The tweet informed users about the event and the eligibility criteria. It also mentioned the steps for participating in the airdrop event. Community investors merely need to follow the given steps:-
- Open a browser and reach dots.nothing.tech.
- Afterward, the investors must sign in with a verified Nothing account.
- To redeem the Black Dot NFTs, the investors must use the same email as the Crowdcube one.
- Once done, users should tap on the Connect option. Alternatively, they can create a Crypto wallet.
- Afterward, they should reach the My NFT page.
- In the next step, users must find the Black Dot option. It can only be done after the airdrop on July 7th.
The string of tweets also mentioned important rules and dates for users to remember. Here is an overview of them:-
- The registration on dots.nothing.tech is open from July 5th to August 12th.
- The airdrop will run from July 7th to August 13th.
- Users must redeem the NFTs quickly to access exclusive perks.
- If users have pre-ordered Phone (1), they will also receive airdrops in future rounds.
Besides these key dates, Nothing also shared a sneak peek of the Black Dot NFT. As the name suggests, the NFT looks like a black dot encased within a glass cube. Given the warmth Nothing has received on its tweets, Black Dot NFT is expected to amass a huge audience.