- 2019 has been quite eventful for BNB as it inked partnerships with key market players including Cipher Trace and Coinomi
Binance Coin (BNB) is the term given to the token used on the Binance platform, one of the largest global cryptocurrency exchanges. Binance platform has recently launched Binance Chain, a decentralized exchange to increase its usability and adoption in the mainstream market.
- Binance Coin (BNB) has secured 7th position in the CoinMarketCap’s top 100 cryptocurrencies list
- The market cap of the coin is 2,959,656,808 USD as on May 08, 2019 at 07:44:01 UTC
- The price of Binance Coin is noted at 20.96 USD & 0.00357789 BTC
- The 24h volume at the same UTC has been 226,355,909 USD
- The ROI of the coin stands at >9000%
- Currently, the circulating supply of Binance Coin is 141,175,490 BNB
As on April 20, 2019, at 15:34:02 UTC, the market cap of the coin was 3,526,681,016 USD, the price was trading at 24.98 USD and 0.00470386 BTC, and 24 h volume was 443,722,771 USD. A downward trend of over -16% have been recorded in the past 30 days. However, the value of the coin reached its all-time high of 25.54 USD on April 25, 2019, with the launch of DEX (decentralized exchange).
Binance Coin Price Prediction:
At the beginning of the month of May, Binance platform has partnered with Elliptic to manage the compliance & regulatory issues of various blockchains by keeping constant track. The firm has also partnered with Cipher Trace in April to monitor and implement anti-money laundering measures. Additionally, Coinomi has also partnered with BNB to back & support it. The resistance level of the coin has been set at 25.54 USD, and the next will be within the range of 29 USD to 35 USD. The value of the Binance coin can reach as high as &50 USD by the end of 2019 and can cross over 100 USD in the next 2 years.
The investors looking for long term investments should go for Binance Coin now as the prices will shoot up very soon. The next 5 years can yield good dividends.