- Bitcoin (BTC) is soaring higher, and the market looks positive now
- Bitcoin brings back the bullish trends; market celebrates the growth
Bitcoin has given the traders a reason to rejoice as the currency is moving upwards once again. Being the world’s first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin always has a large impact on the overall market sentiment and trend. Its peer to peer blockchain based technology has been adopted by many key players who have developed their cryptocurrencies and ready to launch them in the market soon. It’s been almost 11 years since the Bitcoin phenomenon happened, but the market trend is still positive and affirmative for further growth.
- Bitcoin holds the top position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- The ROI of the coin stands at 5,764.66%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 17,708,875 BTC which is also equal to the total supply
- As on May 19, 2019 at 11:44:00 UTC, the market cap of Bitcoin is 140,540,609,052 USD
- The price has now reached 7,936.19 USD
- The 24 h volume is 23,447,946,945 USD
In the last 30 days, Bitcoin has shown a raging trend. The price of the coin peaked to 8,320.82 USD in the last one month and dipped to 5,177.37 USD. In the last 7 days, the highest price of the BTC coin remained the same, but the lowest value was reported at 6,815.77 USD. As on April 24, 2019, at 11:34:00 UTC, the price of each Bitcoin was noted at 5,633.59 USD. This shows an upward trend of over 40%. The market cap of the coin at the same UTC was 99,501,232,778 USD, and the 24 h volume was 15,146,864,095 USD.
Bitcoin Price Prediction till 2020:
Bitcoin has the potential to go as high as 20.089 USD, as reported on December 17, 2017. The coin has again been on a raging trend and has positively impacted the cryptocurrency market with many altcoins joining the raging bull run. The traders are now keeping a close eye on the price movement and expecting the coin to set a new record high by the end of 2019. According to Bitcoin predictions, If the current market surge continues, Bitcoin can cross the 20,000 USD mark by the end of this year and can be expected to grow as high as 50,000 USD in the next 2 years.
This is the best time to invest in Bitcoin as the prices are going to go up steeply very soon.