Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: Has Cardano Found The Binding Hook To Remain Relevant For Investors?
- Cardano partners with Ledger Nano S attracting investors’ interests once again
- Cardano’s scientific edge keeps it in the game amidst market fluctuations
Cardano is a research-driven decentralized platform with a strong scientific backing which makes it unique and generates curiosity amongst the investors. The highly flexible platform has seen its downtime and now back in the game with the recent partnership with Ledger Nano S. Founded by Hoskinson in 2015, Cardano is currently at a stable situation in the crypto market.
- According to the top 100 cryptocurrencies list of CoinMarketCap, Cardano has been ranked at the 10th position
- Cardano’s ROI stands at 244.28%
- The circulating supply of the coin is currently 25,927,070,538 ADA
- As on May 12, 2019, at 08:54:08 UTC, the market cap of the coin is 1,935,673,481 USD
- The price of the coin stands at 0.074 USD & 0.00001043 BTC
- The 24 h volume is 207,561,027 USD
Cardano’s has been in a downward trend of over -19% since the past 30 days, and the value of the coin moved between the range of 0.085 USD and 0.059 USD. As on April 04, 2019 at 07:34:03 UTC, the price of the coin was trading at 0.092 USD & 0.00001841 BTC. The market cap of the coin was 2,386,596,327 USD, and 24 h volume was 283,667,152 USD. The first resistance level will be seen in the next one month at 0.081 USD.
Cardano Price Prediction till 2020:
Cardano (ADA) has shown a consistent upward trend until March of this year and attended its peak value during the April market surge. However, there has been a dip in the prices since the past 2 weeks. The highest value of the coin was reached on January 4, 2018, at 1.33 USD. Although the platform has a unique scientific positioning statement, it has to find an edge to sustain the fluctuating market trends. What is required is a strong technological upgrade, a global alliance or a major announcement to maintain the curiosity of investors and traders. The price of the coin will move slowly and can reach 0.9 USD by the end of 2019. It can cross 5 USD by 2020.
Buy Cardano in bulk now as the prices are trading at a lower range.