- Cardano signs an MoU with the Mongolian Fintech Association to enable blockchain based tracking
- Cardano’s Hoskinson partners with Polymath to develop security tokens
Cardano has been in the news once again. This time for its strategic partnerships, and this can lead to the global mass adoption of the crypto. Cardano is the open source blockchain based platform enabling transactions in a secure environment. It is the only currency based on a strong scientific principle with a research-driven approach. The recently signed MoU with Mongolian Fintech Association enables blockchain based tracking system to curb the long-standing problem of adulterated drugs widely distributed in different parts of the country. The current market position shows a stronger future trend.
Current Cardano Price Statistics:
- Cardano Coin is ranked at the 10th position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- The market cap of Cardano is recorded at 2,405,717,342 USD as on May 16, 2019, at 11:29:01 UTC
- The price of ADA is trading at 0.092 USD & 0.00001160 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 254,889,730 USD
- The ROI of Cardano stands at 327.15%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 25,927,070,538 ADA, and the total supply is 31,112,483,745 ADA
The upward trend of over 10% has been recorded in the past 30 days with the price of Cardano coin shooting up to 0.100 USD. The lowest was recorded at 0.059 USD in the same time period as well as in the last 7 days. As on April 18, 2019, at 13:34:05 UTC, the market cap of Cardano price was reported at 2, 159,230,686 USD. The price of the coin was 0.083 USD & 0.00001579 BTC, and 24 h volume was 68,001,443 USD. ADA price will reach its first resistance level in the next few days at 0.097 USD.
Cardano Price Prediction until 2020:
Cardano price has increased by over 2.5X in the last 5 months from starting the year from 0.040 USD to reaching up to over 0.100 USD in April. The highest recorded value of ADA is USD 1.33 reported in January 2018. The investors are following the currency closely. Cardano is also making the technology solve real-world problems a reality, and hence, mass adoption is on the cards for this science-based currency. The price of the coin can rise as much as 5 USD by 2019 end and can cross 50 USD mark by the end of 2020.
Cardano is one of the best bets in the year 2019 and huge investments today can lead to huge dividends in the long terms so don’t hold back and buy ADA now.