Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: Cardano’s Partnership With Atala Will Bring A Bullish Run
- Charles Hoskinson announced a partnership with Atala.
- The collaborations will bring the bullish pattern, 2019 target price should be at 1 USD.
Cardano’s founder Charles Hoskinson recently announced a partnership with Atala at the “Consensus 2019.” The partnership is unprecedented and now working on a pilot programming with a pre-defined framework. As far as this new partnership is concerned, Cardano will act as an auditor/issuer and maintain transparency in the whole system containing users. Hoskinson announced this in an interactive video and concluded the video presentation saying he was excited to be a part of the group which is “making new standards for the blockchain space and for the next generation of finance.” The 2019 prediction goes with 1 USD mark keeping all these developments made recently. Let’s now look at the current figures.
Cardano Current Statistics-
- Cardano (ADA) is ranked at 10th position in the crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of ADA stands at 287.30%.
- A total of 25,927,070,538 ADA coins are in current circulation.
- The current market cap in 18th May at 03:04 UTC stands at 2,149,033,956 USD.
- The value of each ADA coin stands at 0.082888 USD and 0.00001138 BTC.
- The current 24h volume stands at 189,801,028 USD.
Cardano Price comparison-
Cardano (ADA) has performed with huge stability until the end of the 2nd week of March. From there the coin has started growing. The lowest point of the coin was on 14th January at 0.040888 USD, and the highest point of the coin was on 4th April at 0.092 USD. The market cap on 18th April was 2,144,401,583 USD, and the value of each ADA coin was 0.082709 USD. The current market cap and the value of ADA coin in USD are 0.20% more than the figures for last month.
Cardano Price Prediction-
As mentioned earlier, the recent developments will bring the bullish trend once again. The next resistance point will be at 0.090 USD, and the 2019 target price stands at 1 USD. Both the medium-term and long-term outlook is bullish. By the end of 2020, the value will be traded at 5 USD minimum. It should be noted that there will be few instances of steep fall and rise.
It is the best time for buying fresh Cardano coins. Holding coins for medium to long term will be highly profitable. Investors need not panic as there are few anticipated sudden price changes in the latter part of 2019.