Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: Make Way For King Cardano As The Bullish Run To Begin Soon
- Cardano currency holders have all the reasons to celebrate the price surge
- Cardano’s ADA is gaining attention from enthusiasts across the world
Cardano is making it to the mainstream adoption and has taken big leaps to draw the attention of key investors and market players towards itself. This blockchain based currency is leaving no stone unturned in gaining mass acceptance and has partnered with companies like Atala and authorities like the Mongolian government to create awareness about the real world application of Blockchain technology. Cardano’s scientific philosophy enables it to experiment, and its strong team of research & development professionals makes it go above and beyond to seek acceptance.
- According to CoinMarketCap’s top 100 cryptocurrencies list, Cardano has been ranked at the 10th position
- The ROI of Cardano coin is now 282.3%
- The circulating supply has reached 25,927,070,538 ADA while the total supply is now 31,112,483,745 ADA
- As on May 21, 2019, at 10:44:05 UTC, the market cap of the coin is recorded at 2,139,757,126 USD
- The price is trading at 0.082 USD & 0.00001052 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 121,799,786 USD
There has been an upward trend of over 3% in the past month. In the last 30 days, the price peaked as high as 0.100 USD and dipped to 0.059 USD. The lowest price was recorded at 0.076 USD in the past 7 days. As on April 23, 2019, at 11:34:05 UTC, the market cap of the coin was recorded at 2,066,255,271 USD. The price of the coin was trading at 0.079 USD and 0.00001443 BTC. The 24 h volume was 107,027,119 USD.
Cardano Price Prediction until 2020:
The all-time high value of Cardano was noted at 1.33 USD on January 4, 2018. The price has multiplied by almost 2X times since the beginning of 2019 and has been showing a consistent upward movement since the past few weeks starting April. The best is yet to come for Cardano, and it is not far behind. With the latest partnerships and announcements, the currency can cross the 1 USD mark by the end of 2019. In the next 2 years, Cardano’s price can reach as high as 50 USD. Key players are keeping a close eye on the currency’s progress chart, and it shows a phenomenal growth in the past few months. The day is not far when the firm will announce more tie-ups, which will boost its demand.
Invest in Cardano (ADA) coin in bulk now as the currency has the potential to yield huge returns in the future.