Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: Cardano Releases Seiza Explorer; Is Shelley the Next?
- Cardano (ADA) released a new blockchain explorer called ‘Seiza.’
- The bullish medium-term outlook places the coin at 1 USD.
As the anticipation for the Shelley Upgrade is growing, Cardano (ADA) has recently released a blockchain explorer, Seiza. This explorer will help the existing users to track their transactions on the platform. This has been announced by EMURGO, a section of Cardano’s team that develops supports and incubates commercial ventures. The official tweet said, “We are excited to unveil ‘Seiza,’ an all-new official Cardano Blockchain Explorer developed by EMURGO! Starting right now, you can visit the website. With Shelley slated in the near future, Seiza provides utility & transparency for ADA holders.” The expected price of Cardano (ADA) stands around 1 USD by the end of 2019. We should now analyze the current figures of Cardano to understand the growth pattern more clearly.
Current ADA Price Statistics-
- Cardano (ADA) is the 10th largest coin in the global crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at 290.46%.
- A total of 25,927,070,538 ADA coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap as on 22nd May at 02:22 UTC stands at 2,198,851,233 USD.
- The current value of each ADA coin stands at 0.084604 USD and 0.00001066 BTC.
- The 24h volume currently stands at 92,713,345 USD.
ADA Price Comparison-
Cardano has constantly been showing stable growth in the crypto market. The lowest point of the coin was at 0.036 USD on 08th February. The major growth was seen after the onset of April. The highest point of the coin was seen recently on 16th May at 0.098 USD. The market cap on 22nd April was 1,903,406,287 USD, and the value of each ADA coin stood at 0.073414 USD and 0.00001398 BTC. The current market cap and the value of each ADA coin are respectively 15.52% and 15.24% more than the data for last month.
ADA Price Prediction-
We predict a bullish trend for Cardano. The medium-term bullish pattern will push the coin beyond 1 USD mark by the end of 2019. The recent resistance point will be there at 0.090 USD and 0.095 USD. It should be noted that Cardano’s journey to 1 USD will be full of sudden price swings.
It is a good time for the potential new buyers. The short-term investors need to target 0.3 USD. A long-term holding will give a huge profit over the current investment amount.