- EOS prices surge as the coin joins the raging Bitcoin wagon
- EOS’ direct & indirect partnerships pave the way for an upward price swing
EOS has been maintaining a successful trend since its inception in 2018. The founder Daniel Larimer strongly believes in the platform and predicts exponential growth in the coming days. Recently, one of the largest exchanges Switcheo partnered with the blockchain R&D firm Obulus to provide users access an option to trade EOS. This increases the mass adoption of EOS. The firm has also partnered with Tapatalk and Wanchain forums to increase the visibility of the coin globally. The current market position also looks promising.
- EOS is ranked at the 6th position in the CoinMarketCap’s top 100 cryptocurrencies list
- As on May 13, 2019 at 07:44:03 UTC, the market cap of EOS is 4,898,621,594 USD
- The price of the coin is trading at 5.38 USD and 0.00076932 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been 3,097,720,886 USD
- The ROI of the coin stands at 422.13%
- The circulating supply is noted at 911,400,249 EOS, and the total supply is 1,011,400,253 EOS
In the last 30 days, the price of EOS has moved between 5.77 USD and 4.48 USD. A similar pattern has been observed in the last 7 days as well. EOS has shown a downward trend of over -8% in the last one month. As on April 10, 2019 at 23:34:01 UTC, the price of EOS was trading at 5.88 USD & 0.00111175 BTC, the 24 h volume was 3,387,557,178 USD and the market cap was 5,328,804,525 USD. But it has firmly held its position and is one of the top gainers with the recent surge in Bitcoin prices.
EOS Price Prediction until 2020:
Almost a year back, EOS had achieved its all-time high at 22.89 USD on April 29, 2018, just 4 months after its global launch. The price has gone down by almost 76% in the last year; however, since the onset of 2019, EOS has shown a continuous upward trend. This can continue in the next few days as well, and the price of each EOS coin can cross the 8 USD mark by the end of May 2019. EOS.IO, the smart contracts platform using EOS, allows large scale enterprises building of decentralized applications. Hence, the future is bright as the price can rise to 10 USD by the end of 2019 and cross 20 USD by the end of 2020.
This is the best time to invest in EOS as the prices are only going to soar further up.