EOS (EOS) Is Looking Bullish And Expected To Enter The Top 5 League Soon
EOS.IO is a decentralized blockchain based on smart contracts platform for faster transactions in a secure environment. The currency used in the platform is called EOS.
- EOS is ranked at the 6th position in the top 100 cryptocurrencies list by the CoinMarketCap and tailing Litecoin with a marginal difference
- As on May 07, 2019 at 05:44:02 UTC, the market cap of the coin is 4,667,149,829 USD
- The price of the coin has reached over 4.94 USD or 0.00085619 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 2,071,903,303 USD
- The ROI of the coin stands at 386.30%
- The circulating supply is now 944,731,936 EOS, and the total supply of the coin is 1,044,731,940 EOS
- The downward trend of over -11% has been noticed in the last one month
- The highest price in the last 30 days was 5.97 USD, and the lowest was 4.48 USD
- In the last 7 days, the highest price reached 5.17 USD, and lowest dipped to 4.56 USD
- As on April 10, 2019, at 06:04:02 UTC, the market cap of the coin was 5,047,421,823 USD
- The 24 h volume was 3,066,268,338 USD
- The price of the coin reached 5.57 USD & 0.00107093 BTC
EOS.IO resembles a fully functional computer device with hardware, CPU, RAM and storage space. The platform enables deployment of decentralized applications which are large scale and enterprise level. The team of engineers is leaving no stone unturned on continuously enhancing the platform and making it usable in the real world environment. Block.one is also focusing on increasing investment in the development & expansion of EOS.
The main aim of Block.one is to utilize the power of blockchain and develop customizable solutions for the companies solving their present challenges and preparing them for the future ones. The investors and crypto enthusiasts also think alike. In fact, EOS has been gaining popularity and is being betted upon rigorously to beat its competitors and establish itself more firmly in the crypto market. Recent partnerships are adding more momentum to this growth cycle. Switcheo has collaborated with EOS making it more accessible to the users for buying & selling.
Moreover, PixEOS is using EOSIO for creating decentralized blockchain applications. EOSIO is also in talks with the Tapatalk team to reward online forums and their contributors in an effort to promote the activity. The announcement led to a sudden price surge and can contribute to the growing community. All in all, the price of EOS can be expected to reach 10 USD by 2019 and can cross 50 USD in the next 2 years. If the team is able to achieve technological improvements in the existing platform, the price can reach as high as 100 USD in the next 5 years.