- MetaMask, the new browser of Ethereum, is doing wonders for the blockchain.
- The increased use of decentralized apps and smart contract is only going to benefit Ethereum (ETH).
Proof of Stake (POS) consensus protocol, which is developed in order to inculcate further blocks and enhance the scalability of the chain is another good news for Ethereum (ETH). The billion-dollar deal between Amazon and Ethereum and technology updates have helped the altcoin in gaining the mainstream attraction.
- On May 28, at UTC 9:54, Ethereum (ETH) is at 2nd position in the crypto market.
- According to tradingview.com, Ethereum (ETH) is trading around 270.31 USD against Bitcoin.
- Additionally, the altcoin was valued at 0.03103401 BTC per chip against Bitcoin.
- 25-days back, on May 03, Ethereum (ETH) was trading at 164.90 USD. Nevertheless, its price strengthened since then, and today it is trading with a thumping hike of 63.93%.
24 Hour Volume
|Circulating Supply|| |
1,432.88 USD (Jan 13, 2018)
|All Time Low|| |
0.420897 USD (Oct 21, 2015)
7 Day High / Low
278.51 USD / 233.79 USD
|Yesterday’s High / Low|| |
278.51 USD / 265.44 USD
Yesterday’s Open / Close
267.14 USD / 272.86 USD
|Yesterday’s Change|| |
5.72 USD (2.14%)
|Yesterday’s Volume|| |
Ethereum (ETH) Price Prediction:
Crypto market was facing a bearish trend in the month of April. However, as you can see in the charts, the price of Ethereum remained relatively stable in those tough time. Nevertheless, since the market correction in the first week of May, the crypto is on a high fly, as can be observed by the slop of the green in the later part of the chart. As per our ETH Predictions, Ethereum (ETH) seems to be hitting the 1000 USD mark by the end of 2019 and is good crypto to look out for in the long term.