Ethereum (ETH) Price Analysis: Possible Nod From CFTC & Samsung Can Push ETH To $250
- Mike Novogratz’s positive endorsement and possible tie-up with Samsung are the big developments.
- The coin can reach $250 anytime.
The whole crypto market heavily relies on market leaders’ deeds, and Ethereum has been staying in the good books of some famous crypto investors. Recently Mike Novogratz- an institutional investor said that he was very optimistic about the whole Ethereum platform. Prior to this, the founder of Galaxy Digital Group said Ethereum has the potential to overshadow Bitcoin easily as the rate of development in Ethereum is huge than Bitcoin. Along with these positive endorsements partnerships with Microsoft and JP Morgan also has played a decisive role in the path of Ethereum. There may be some positive stories related to Ethereum with respect to Samsung and CFTC in the near future. Our prediction says Ethereum will not take much time before swelling up to 250 USD. Let’s see the current status of the coin to understand the growth pattern clearly.
Ethereum Price Chart
Ethereum Price Analysis
- Ethereum (ETH) is the 2nd largest coin in the global crypto world.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) of Ethereum stands at 6981.22%.
- A total of 106,057,971 ETH coins are in current circulations.
- The current market cap as on 14th May at 01:39 UTC stands at 21,199,443,629 USD.
- The value of each ETH coin stands at 199.89 USD and 0.02503297 BTC.
- The 24h volume at the same UTC stands at 10,500,163,527 USD.
Ethereum (ETH) started the year with a price level of around 133 USD. There have been numerous ups and downs in the growth pattern of Ethereum. However, the coin stabilized from the last week of February to the onset of April. The April market boom tried to inflate the price level but it was not sustainable. The market cap as on 14th April was 17,367,737,101 USD and the value of each ETH coin stood at 164.39 USD and 0.03237690 BTC. The current market cap and the value of each coin in terms of USD are respectively 22.06% and 21.59% more than the previous month’s values.
Ethereum Price Prediction-
Considering all those developments recently with Ethereum, our ETH Price Forecast goes with a bullish market for Ethereum. The next two resistances will be there at 220 USD and 230 USD. By the end of 2019, the value should be at least 250 USD.
This is a good time for diving into the Ethereum’s market. Long-term holding will give at least three times the value of the current holding.